Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.31 comes with big and small improvements. So, what changes in the game with this patch released?
Cyberpunk 2077 1.31 patch has been released recently and CD project Red has released the patch notes on its official site. With this released patch, we see that some innovations have been made, from gameplay to missions. CD Projekt Red has explained in detail all the improvements, fixes and changes it has made with this patch. So what does this patch change in the game?
What does Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.23 change?
When we look at the details published about the 1.31 update, we see that problems such as gameplay, problems in missions, open world dynamics, user interface and console performance are discussed. In other words, although no major changes have been made, we see that the production team continues to focus on some existing problems.
This new patch of the game has been released on Steam, Epic Games Store and GoG Galaxy, apart from console and Stadia. If the game is installed and no extra settings are made, it means that it has started to be downloaded automatically. Below are some of the highlights about the patch notes, and all the patch notes. official site of the game You can access via
Cyberpunk 2077 patch notes for 1.31
- Fixed an issue where, after upgrading an item with a quest tag, the base version of that item would not be removed from the inventory.
- Fixed an issue that caused weapon reload speed perks to slow down reload time.
- Fixed the height of the loaded jump.
- Adjusted the stealth detection speed of enemies based on game difficulty.
- V no longer gets stuck in the falling animation when hitting a motorcycle while having the “The Rock” perk.
Quests and Open World
- Fixed Judy not spawning in her van on Jig-Jig Street.
- Fixed Thorton Galena “Rattler” not spawning in the quest area.
- Thorton Galena “Rattler” will no longer be invulnerable after completing the quest.
- Fixed the issue where the quest could be reactivated with the target “Go to last fight” on saves made in game version 1.22.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Wait for Nomads” objective to remain on the screen long after the player arrived at the intersection.
- Fixed the issue where it was not possible to interact with nomads to discuss the plan.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player’s car from getting stuck between the blockade and guardrail from returning to the vehicle and blocking progress.
- Fixed an issue where roads did not appear wet after rain as a result of continued work on wet surfaces. In 1.31, wet surfaces should appear more detailed than they did before the problem occurred.
- Removed hair and/or eyebrows where they were set to “off” in previous game versions.
- Fixed an issue where shooting with a Tech weapon would cause a momentary blinding light.
- With A Little Help From My Friends — Fixed an issue where Carol lost her tablet during a scene or was sitting in midair.
- Returned missing descriptions in Overheat and Short Circuit quicktip tips.
- Returned missing descriptions for Backpacker, Resist!, Osmosis, and Footloose clothing modes.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to claim in-game Registration Rewards due to the error “A network error occurred. Please try again later”.
- [PlayStation] GPU memory optimization.