Buy the game on Steam before September 23 and players will receive Limited Wallpapers, Music and 20% off.
Square Enix Final Fantasy IV Pixel Remastered Steam and mobile announced on platforms worldwide. Fans will relive FINAL FANTASY IV’s timeless story of love and betrayal along with dynamic characters and battles, with upgraded pixel graphics and sound as a true-to-life remake of the 2D pixel remaster series.
Final Fantasy IV Pixel Remastered is coming to Steam and Mobile platforms
The story follows Cecil, the dark knight and captain of the Red Wings, who, with his trusted friend and lover, decides to fight against the cruel Baron Kingdom and later joins forces with the dragon Kain, the white wizard Rosa. Summoner Rydia and many more talented allies. FINAL FANTASY IV sets the standard for role-playing games with its diverse cast of characters, deep plot and real-time Active Time Combat (ATB) system, where time moves even during battle, giving players an exciting sense of inevitability. This latest version of FINAL FANTASY IV brings the original version to life with improvements and updates including:
- Universally updated 2D pixel graphics featuring iconic FINAL FANTASY character pixel designs created by Kazuko Shibuya
- Beautifully remastered soundtracks overseen by original composer Nobuo Uematsu
- Improved gameplay with updated controller and touch controls, streamlined UI, auto-battle options and more
- Quality of life improvements including additional extras like Bestiary, illustration gallery, music player and the ability to save whenever you want
By September 23, those who purchase FINAL FANTASY IV on Steam® will receive early purchase bonuses, including three exclusive remastered music tracks, two wallpapers and 20% off. These special pieces transition from iconic original versions to new arrangements and include:
- The Red Wings (Timelapse Remix)
- Main Theme of FINAL FANTASY IV (Timelapse Remix)
- Battle 2 (Timelapse Remix)