Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo, adapted from the famous director’s film Fear of Death, has been announced as December 16, 2021.
Inspired by Alfred Hitchcock’s movie Vertigo, one of the most important directors in the history of cinema. Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo The release date for the game has been shared. in Turkish Fear of death Adapted from the movie released in 1958. Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo It will be released on December 16, 2021 and is in the game. We’re going to have to walk over that fine line between fact and fiction.
Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo will be released on December 16
In addition to PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X / S consoles, the previously published announcement video of the game, which was also announced for PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, description and its general features are as follows;
Alfred Hitchcock – About the game Vertigo;
Do you trust your mind? Immerse yourself in a new kind of psychological thriller, playing with the boundaries between fact and fiction. Ed Miller, a writer, escapes injury in a car accident in Brody Canyon, California. Although no one was found inside the wreckage, Ed insists he was traveling with his wife and daughter. Due to the trauma he was exposed to in the incident, severe dizziness complaints begin. She begins therapy and tries to uncover what really happened that tragic day.
Prepare yourself for the most disturbing investigation in the human mind: Truth is sometimes worse than madness.
- An original story about obsession, manipulation and insanity, inspired by Alfred Hitchcock’s masterpiece Vertigo (Fear of Death).
- Experience a powerful narrative experience using visual and storytelling techniques of the thriller genre.
- Explore through the eyes of three characters: Everyone has a different story to tell.
- Explore events with flashbacks and separate reality from illusory memories.
- Developed by award-winning adventure game studio Pendulo Studios.