iOS operating system and using it iPhone iOS 14.8 and iPadOS 14.8 updates have been released for security vulnerabilities affecting models (iPads over iPadOS).
tech giant applecontinues to close the security vulnerabilities found with the updates it has released. out today iOS 14.8 The update is also just not fully disclosed focuses on security vulnerabilities. Apple’s explanation for the new version is just as follows:
“This update provides important security updates and is recommended for all users.”
By the way, like the iOS update from Apple, it is still security focused. iPadOS 14.8, watchOS 7.6.2 and macOS Big Sur 11.6 updates are also available. These are also any innovations or new features. does not bring. It is recommended that these updates be made without delay.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED
Before iOS 14.8, the most key update was iOS 14.7
That version was exactly as follows to remember the codes:
“iOS 14.7 includes the following improvements and bug fixes for your iPhone:
- -MagSafe External Battery support for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
- -Home app offers the ability to manage meters on HomePod
- -Now air quality information for Canada, France, Italy, Netherlands, South Korea and Spain can be found in the Weather and Maps apps
- -Podcasts archive allows you to choose between seeing all shows and only following shows
- -No Share List menu option in Music
- -Unexpected stop playing in Dolby Atmos and Apple Music lossless audio formats
- -Battery service message disappears after restart on some iPhone 11 models
- -Fixed issues with Braille displays showing invalid information when composing mail messages”